white chocolate mousse
Author: That's life
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 100g fresh or frozen choice of berry
- place the sugar and 2 tbsp of water in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add chocolate chips stir until melted and smooth. cool down to room temperature
- in a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form, add chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
- you can either fold in some berries or leave them to serve on top . divide mixture among glasses to allow to chill until required.
- this recipe is very easy to double