Thai Chili Tofu Sheet Pan Meal Prep
- 1 12-ounce package of extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Sheet Pan
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1½ cups baby corn
- 1 ½ cups pineapple, cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime
- ½ cup basil, to garnish
- ¼ cup cilantro, optional, to garnish
- Cut tofu into cubes, then place between paper towels, and press down using a tofu press or heavy cutting board. Allow the excess moisture to drain from the tofu for 10-20 minutes while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Take pressed tofu cubes, and carefully place them in a bowl, and coat them with arrowroot, sesame oil, and sea salt. Drizzle on the coconut aminos.
- Lay tofu out on a baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes. The tofu should be brown and crispy.
- Add all the veggies and pineapple to a bowl, and drizzle with Thai chili sauce and lime juice. Stir to coat.
- Move the tofu to one side of the baking sheet, and add the veggies and pineapple. Sprinkle the cashews over the top. Bake for another 10-12 minutes, until veggies are tender.