Teriyaki chicken stir fry
Author: Healthy eating guide
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 175g MasterFoods Teriyaki Chicken Stir-fry Recipe Base
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Step 1
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add onion and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
- Step 2
- Add capsicum, recipe base and soy sauce and stir-fry 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- Step 3
- Serve chicken over steamed jasmine rice.