Sweet lamb stir fry
Author: Asian cook book
- 500g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g lamb stir-fry strips
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g bag fresh Asian stir-fry vegetables (see note)
- ¼ cup kecap manis
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Stir to separate noodles. Drain.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and swirl to coat wok. Add half the lamb. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until seared. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining lamb. 3.Add remaining oil to wok. Add green onions and garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Combine kecap manis and tomato sauce in a jug. Add sauce mixture and noodles to wok. Return lamb to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated though. Serve.