Sushi salmon noodle bowl
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced lengthways
- 200g frozen edamame or broad beans
- 270g pkt soba noodles, cooked following packet directions
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 360g Sushi Salmon (see notes)
- JAPANESE DRESSING
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Step 1
- Place spring onion in a bowl. Cover with iced water. Stand for 5 mins. Drain.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, cook the edamame or broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Peel and transfer to a bowl.
- Step 3
- To make the Japanese dressing, combine the spring onion, soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- Step 4
- Divide soba noodles among serving bowls. Top with carrot, radish, edamame or broad beans, cucumber and salmon. Drizzle with the dressing.