SLOW COOKER HONEY-GARLIC BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN
- 2 pork tenderloins (approx. 2 lbs – 1kg)
- 1 ½ cups honey
- ¾ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¾ cup all-natural ketchup
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Sliced parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare the sauce in a medium saucepan. Whisk the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Over medium-high heat, bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and reduced by about a third.
- Season pork tenderloins with kosher salt ad fresh cracked pepper, then arrange in the slow cooker so that they are not overlapping.
- Pour the sauce over the pork and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cover the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours until pork is fully cooked and fork tender.
- Use two forks to shred the pork into smaller pieces and place in a large dish. Serve your slow cooker pork tenderloin and honey-garlic bbq sauce topped with sliced parsley. Enjoy on sandwiches, baked potatoes, wraps, or simply by itself! ♡