Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil Divided
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil Divided
- 1 Pound Shrimp
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 2 Bell Peppers Diced
- ½ Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Can Pineapple Chunks Juice Reserved
- 2 Cups Leftover Rice
- 3 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
- Heat one Tablespoon of the olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is sizzling hot, add the shrimp in a single layer. Cook for 1 minute, adding salt and pepper to taste, then flip and cook for one minute more.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the shrimp to a plate or bowl.
- Heat the remaining OLIVE OIL in the skillet and when it is hot, add in the diced bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the green onions and garlic, cook stirring constantly for one minute, then, stir in the leftover rice.
- Spread the rice out in the pan into a single layer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pineapple chunks to the pan. Drizzle over the soy sauce, pineapple juice, and sesame oil, and mix everything well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the shrimp. Serve immediately.