Peri peri chicken and zoodle salad
- 2 large (about 300g each) chicken breast fillets
- 80ml (1/3 cup) gluten-free peri peri sauce, plus extra, to serve
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large zucchini, cut into noodles or zoodles using a spiraliser
- 1 baby cos lettuce, cut into 8 thin wedges
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 60g Danish feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup small fresh mint leaves
- Combine the chicken breasts, peri peri sauce and oil in a bowl. Season. Cover and place in the fridge for 6 hours to marinate.
- Step 2
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, turning, for 5 minutes each side or until browned and caramelised. Transfer the chicken to the prepared tray and bake for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Slice the chicken and keep warm.
- Step 3
- Arrange the zoodles, lettuce, raspberries, feta and mint on a large serving plate. Top with the chicken and drizzle with extra peri peri sauce.