No-Cook Meal Prep Burrito Bowls
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced, shredded or sliced
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 - 14oz can black beans, drained
- 1 - 7oz can diced green chiles
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- Green onion, diced
- Gather four meal prep containers and add 1 cup diced chicken, ½ cup sweet corn and ¼ of the shredded lettuce.
- Divide the can of beans evenly among all four containers.
- Next, divide the green chiles evenly among the containers.
- Top with 2 Tbsp salsa and ¼ of the diced green onion.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.