No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, crushed into crumbs
- 1½ cups (3 sticks) butter, melted
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1¼ cup smooth peanut butter, divided
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of the peanut butter until well-combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13-inch baking dish, then set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips and the remaining ¼ cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted and smooth.
- Ensure the mixture is well-combined, then spread over the peanut butter-pretzel layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares. Enjoy!