No Bake Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
Author: Recipe Central
- 4 Tsbp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 Tsbp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup diced apples slightly crushed
- 2 Tsbp ground flax seed (optional)
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- in a medium sauce pan, melt coconut oil, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. cook on low heat stirring until melted and smooth.
- remove from heat and stir in rest of ingredients except for white chocolate.
- using hands shape mixture into balls and place on lined tray, allow them to rest for 15-20 mins until firm.
- drizzle chocolate on top and enjoy
Serving size: 1 Calories: 113 Fat: 6 grams Saturated fat: 2.7 grams Carbohydrates: 10.2 grams Sugar: 5 grams Sodium: 0 Fiber: 1.3 grams Protein: 2.6 grams Cholesterol: 0