Milo energy balls
- 250g packet plain biscuits (like Arnotts Marie)
- 395g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- ⅓ cup (45g) Milo powder
- extra coconut, to coat
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Place into a large bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, coconut and Milo powder and mix to combine.
- Roll into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and coat in the extra coconut.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days (or freeze).