Healthy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites
- 1¾ cups gluten-free oat flour (can sub for rolled oats, oat bran or quick oats)*
- ¼ cup coconut flour (can sub for almond or extra oat flour)**
- 2 T granulated sweetener of choice (I used coconut palm sugar)***
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and a dash of ginger)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cashew butter (can sub for any nut butter)
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup (can sub for any sticky sweetener)****
- 1 T + dairy free milk of choice*****
- Cinnamon and granulated sweetener of choice, to coat bites in (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, heat your nut butter with your sticky sweetener until combined. Mix in your vanilla extract. Pour your wet mixture and pumpkin to the dry mixture and mix well. Depending on consistency, either add dairy free milk of choice or extra flour until a firm texture is formed.
- Using your hands, form into small bite sized balls. Roll balls in optional cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on a baking tray or plate. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to firm up.
- * For paleo option, use ½ cup coconut flour
- ** If you use another flour, you may need to add 2-3 tablespoons to make the batter firm
- *** I used 2 tablespoons but adjust according to your desired level of sweetness
- **** For a paleo option, use maple syrup
- ***** Depending on the flour combination, you may need more- Adjust accordingly