Ham Egg and Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Muffins
- About 2½ cups hash browns frozen or refrigerated
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ lb ham diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 and grease a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Divide hash browns among all the muffin cups and press them in, forming kind of a cup at the bottom and up the sides. Each portion will measure about ¼ to ⅓ cup of hash browns.
- Season with some salt and pre-bake hash browns for 15-17 minutes, until it starts to get a little crispy and golden.
- Take out and lower the oven temperature to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth.
- Mix in shredded cheese and diced ham.
- Spoon the egg mixture into each hash brown cup, filling it up almost all the way.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.