Garlic naan bread
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Greek Plain Yogurt
- Pinch Salt
- 2 tsp Quick rising yeast
- ½ cup Warm Water
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Butter or Ghee
- 1 tbsp Dried fenugreek leaves
- In a small bowl place your melted Ghee or Butter and set aside.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, flour your counter and place the dough on top. Separate the dough with a pastry cutter into 6 pieces.
- Roll each into a ball with your hands, then place on the floured surface and use a rolling pin, roll out the dough into individual circles.
- Heat a your skillet over medium – heat and with a basting brush, season the skillet with some ghee/butter.
- One by one, roll your dough out and place onto the skillet individually.
- You will see tiny bubbles form on top the dough (see picture above) roughly around 1-2 minutes as the dough begins to take on a light brown color underneath, this is when you will want to flip the dough over. However before flipping the dough brush with ghee/butter and add fenugreek leaves, then flip.
- Cook on the other side for 1 minute or until golden and transfer to your serving plate and cover with a towel to keep warm.
- REPEAT steps 3-5 till all pieces are cooked.
- Serve warm.