- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn (15.25 ounces) drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 bag frozen tater tots (30 ounces)
- ½ green pepper chopped
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes undrained
- Let the Crispy Crowns sit on the counter to defrost for an hour or so until thawed.
- In a large skillet cook the onion until tender and translucent. Add the beef and green pepper and cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain the mixture and place into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the soup, milk, rotel tomatoes, and sour cream. Whisk until smooth. Add to hamburger mixture and stir to combine. Add corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Gently mix to combine.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer half of the Tater tots on the bottom, pour the hamburger mixture over the top and then layer with the other half tater tots. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown and crunchy.