Carrot cake balls
- 1 cup Old fashioned oat also called rolled oat
- ½ cup Almond Meal Flour
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Pecans nuts
- ½ cup grated carrots packed
- 4 tablespoon Almond Butter smooth
- 1 cup Medjool dates Soaked in hot water, drained
- 2 tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa powder or protein cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup Cashew Butter to drizzle on top of the balls
- In a food processor with the S blade attachment add all the ingredients except the cashew butter that you will use to drizzle on top of the balls to decorate them.
- Process until it comes together and form a ball. You may have to stop the food processor each 30-45 seconds to scrap down the side of the bowl with a spatula. Process again until it form a consistent raw cake batter. It should not take more than 2 or 3 minutes.
- Using your hands take small portion of batter and shape carrot cake balls by rolling the batter between your hands. Each balls should be approximately the size of a small apricot.
- Place each balls onto a tray covered with parchment paper.
- Decorate. Insert the cashew butter into a pipping bag and decorate the top of each carrot cake balls with a drizzle of cashew butter. If the butter is too liquid place the butter in the fridge for few minutes until soft but not runny.
- You can enjoy the balls straight away or refrigerate the balls for 1 hour to harden a little bit.
- Store until 2 weeks in a airtight container in the fridge.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 159