Broccolini and bean chicken salad with pistachio mint dressing
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 60g baby rocket
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachio kernels
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- Finely chopped fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest. Slice.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, cook green beans and broccolini in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Step 3
- Add cannellini beans, onion, avocado, radish, rocket and chicken to broccolini mixture. Toss gently to combine.
- Step 4
- Place lemon juice, mint, pistachios and remaining oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Step 5
- Top salad with egg and extra mint leaves. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.